IIX

I will first say that I am a chocolate painter. I understand if what I have said is not immediately understood, a chocolate painter is often a misunderstood man. To clarify, I do not use paints. Acrylic, oil watercolor, or any other sort of paint cannot be expected to be found anywhere near me. I make paintings out of chocolate that has been melted. by me. I melt all of the chocolate and then I make art with it. Although I am a chocolate painter and promote myself as such (because I am, in my deepest heart, a chocolate painter), I sometimes am forced to deviate from my preferred medium and use fruit in my chocolate paintings.

As should be obvious, this is because if I were not to incorporate fruit I would not be able to achieve certain shades out of exclusively chocolate, which ranges in color from a dark brown to white, although the white is somewhat darker than what most would deem to be a genuine white. I really must assure you; the fruit plays an insignificant role in my painting. My paintings have a chocolate soul. You can eat them if you choose, every painting, but I would not recommend doing so because these are chocolate paintings, not chocolate.

I paint many things out of chocolate; most recently a woman who is sitting in a large but sparsely furnished room holding her head in her hands. She might be weeping or perhaps she is just playing a game with someone not featured in the painting because he is hiding. But these are questions that I cannot answer because I am only a chocolate painter and have no clairvoyant abilities to speak of. There are other paintings too, many others. There are portraits of Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe and a Nun that I once imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment