X

How about a riddle?

What do you get when you stay on the porch

and send all demons on a hike?


A hell of a zoloft sunburn



On the porch my buddy was sitting with his girl

It’s a good time and the sun is good fruit here

my buddy's got his signature ass-crack,

he's picking mysteries out of that lady hair


I was sitting there too


Hows about a joke?

Walk on up the steps and take a look in that lady hair,

you might not find a thing under those curls,


Except a butt cheek



I took a hike myself, a little later on

Not to follow all demons, but to put somethin in the bod

But that neighborhood was full of rude doggies


What about a request?

Don't run up on me,

I'm looking close at little hearts,


I got in the White Lexus and jetted out



At Human Services Agency

At long last, the grail king can rest

At little rows of plastic pews


And about I tell ya secret?

How do you get out of a dandruff snowstorm and a conversation with citizen weird?

Go through doors 1, 2, or 3---theres foodstamps behind every one





It was never boring here

while those rude doggies were barking

but I'd never seen a grimace like that before,

so happy,

faces of everybody I know



No comments:

Post a Comment