XII

Dmitri sings
O give me oblivion

Sebastian sings
O under the sea




O give me
im so far away from everything



Im a good boy today
ive got coins in my pockets
and i jangle away

on drugs like a silly old-

But srsly
have you ever been
in a K hole


with good dreams today
with good traumas
as is the function of the times

today everyone asked me
what my job is going to be


thats bullshits



no, no, but i do have career prospects

and feeling better, i guess ill answer:

get out and check out
those deep sea fish

what i mean by that is that
i'd like to say hello
to the ones with the lanterns

deep sea diving,
you mean


in a sense




down there its very cold
down with the 'onion eye grenadier' fish

which doesn't have a wikipedia












http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onion-eye_grenadier











plus, you cant even go down there
you cant personally hello
any of the deep sea fishes
they have robots that do it


or so i assume











No comments:

Post a Comment