XLVIII

go down moses cuz
jesus washed the feet of judas I
fell asleep in the shower again I

going around
playing put in work stealing shit
whippoorwills and the cat o 9 tails
came to a door where I got
the black night and she got
the yellow light behind
the door makes her face
like the light that the
dead see and she just
called me a troubador so I went off I
sat down and asked now what the fuck
is a troubador? and when it rains
my hat is full of rain,

nothing else

nocturnes and blue yodels
pinky mood ring it never show
nothing but black
'go to bed dude'
boston, i'm taking it all up the hill
dude with a flat top and polo shirt
shouting in the street by himself
"I shall wait for your love I shall
wait for your love all days"
the bad wakes and the
villian weeps
they're already
salting the roads and

if you ask me the
swamp still looks
like a bottle, wild horses I pretend
grain silos and the land is
downright inhospitable

No comments:

Post a Comment