blue yodel series #24----






the little spit puddle
there some blood

cat tunnel the yellow
and the creaks

i'm not the minister
but i am the organ

the drug dealers i know,
they all own tiny dogs





1/2/3
the one for me
125, 140, 116
uptown C
come for that noddy
















if i wished that they would
ask me what feelings i
would trade in for what
i'm bout to get
i would tell em to ask

why dont you ask about them others,
chicken fume, heat like cold
dark like beard ring the soul

why you care about me,
when you forget the others
that are also me
like

pit bull wound cabron,
momma mopping the blood
birthday boy got splattered,
raging behind the chain link
fell down slobbering change
rattle in my cup the black
panther gave me breakfast
and you gave me a beatdown
right front of my own home

so how are you going to say
that is why you are fond of me?



oops did i


♪ ♫ and ooh-wee baby ♪ ♫


chin on my chest


♪ ♫ don't say goodnight ♪ ♫


you're talking to me


♪ ♫ ooh baby ♪ ♫


what's that again?
blame the
somewhere else











holding each other forever
each other, one another, the other
holding each other forever accountable










hey white boy,
what you doin uptown?

im chicken bone
im totin TV
im floating backwash













breathe a skittle all day,
make a young man forget the bad guys








No comments:

Post a Comment