XXX

walking over to lilyhammer

i imagined a place

soft afghan flower field and later
theres smithy from the dim places
wailin on my legs

poppy's revenge


no its a netflix
original series

ashed on the floor
put it out on the floor

booty to the flo

boogie with unknown babes
until i shall shake no more I

grind my best healing stone
under my boot
like blue yodel dan

tears or at least tantrum

rainhammer lily
dizzy jade
gimme a hand
cuz here and now i
dont got one to give

cant help it i am the smithy
smithy in the floral sheets
you already knew i was going to
set something on fire in this room

and that is why the shade
is always kept down low

in a time past i lit myself on fire
for a plump german

but you already knew that
and that is why i am fond of you



*~* ANY GIRL WHO HAS A CRUSH ON ME IS FUCKED *~*

No comments:

Post a Comment