V


When I took all the pills

At the New Jersey House Party

I wove a high fish
or tall tale
or fish story
or whatever:



"I got lost in the desert
All I had to eat was my Crocs

And that's what I BBM'd my father,
just like, 'get me outta here dad'
He sent back a sketchy emoticon
and was just like,
'sa-yo-na-ra son'


I had never seen a spring
more black or more yellow

but i got outta there
with my head in piece
in some senses at least"

good silence while
the boys just look towards
Pyramid Coors,
the light for us all

and its sweet to know that
I've been well understood


But songs that I think are going to get the party hoppin’
Never do

At the New Jersey House Party


the busses do not run all night
on these kinds of nights



i usually forget
my dear bindle stick










my heart wont stop partying










Whats that little cloak that Peruvians wear?
Its definitely not a chinampa.

Of small importance,
I'll carry it away in its papoose




I ought to get back to my native beach
Where you don’t have to talk at all


Just so I can hit around a
Little volley ball
On one of those poles



Such was ghostfacekilla's
valentines day advice;
We should always listen to Ghost




we're out in the country cabin,
he and i


i'll say,
"Goodnight wee mouselet,
come morning,
We’ll have a sip of gin
together"

Self assured,
no ghosts in my face
I can probably rest safe

While Ghostface Killah is downstairs
sitting on the window sill
thinking of aliases

"The Wallabee Kingpin"

Its early morning
with the sweet blue light


down from the mountains
















Gah gah gah
what gracious weather we're having
On this fine May Day
where the medieval girlies
swing around the May Pole


but you wouldnt know the 'deets'
you were in the public bathroom
spitting blood into the sink
with me

No comments:

Post a Comment